- maintain their aesthetic perception and inner artistic talent
- enhance their creativity and fantasy
- develop their mental and kinetic abilities
- deepen their self-awareness and develop their personality
- build team spirit and collaboration
BabyArt (for 3 - 5 years old)
Children have the opportunity to create, observe, recreate, express, imagine, communicate and satisfy their curiosity for the world and experience and enjoy artistic expression.
KidsArt (for 5 - 12 years old)
Through sketching, painting, micro-sculpting, engraving, collage, assemblage and three-dimensional object building, children have the opportunity to acquire both an immediate and a spherical knowledge of the expressive arts world. Children learn sophisticated techniques, develop their talent and enhance their fantasy and aesthetic perception with the ultimate goal to believe in their abilities and move beyond their limits.
Saturday KidsArt (for 5 - 12 years old)
For your convenience, this art workshop will have free hours and a choice of paying per lesson!! The children can join any time between 10:30 – 13:00, for a two hours lesson.
TeensArt (for 13 – 18 years old)
The course is suitable for teenagers with or without any artistic skills or qualifications, who want to learn or improve their technique in the realistic drawing and painting. It is especially helpful for art students or candidate art students. The lessons are 3 hours long and performed once a week.
Preparation of Art Portfolios
- For admission in Art Academies and Universities
- For participation in Art Competitions and international exhibitions